Sunday, May 29, 2011

Motivation From Others

I have been feeling for a while that my best motivation comes from hearing other's stories and experiences. With that thought in mind, I was hoping that all you readers would share some thought or story that might work to motivate us all to keep working on becoming the provident people we hope to be. Maybe you have a personal experience or you have a good friend or family member that has lived through a particular challenge and you could share some insight with us about what was learned. If your story is long enough that you feel it won't fit as a comment, please feel free to send it as an email to me and I can post it as it's own blog page. My email is tamaraprice@lightningcreekpress.com.


Please  post a comment -

No comments:

Post a Comment