Monday, December 16, 2013

Holiday Baking has Begun




With Christmas just a week and a half away, I am knee deep into holiday baking. My all-purpose cookie dough makes it so easy to get a festive tray of cookies baked in no time. The picture above shows my pinwheel cookies.



The dough can be frozen ahead of baking, but is also freezes very well after baking so I can bake when I have a minute and then pull from the freezer to assemble cookie plates as needed. Pinwheels are only one type of cookie that I make with this dough. Over the years, I have done more than 15 varieties, always inspired by photos from others - I just use their photo for inspiration and use my recipe for the dough. I'm telling you, if you are a Christmas cookie lover, you will want to add this recipe to your collection!


Enjoy your time in the kitchen this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment