Friday, March 29, 2013

Asian Sesame Salmon



Here's a new recipe we tried recently and loved. I found it on my friend's blog here. The flavor was delicious and it was quick to put together. I made a few changes to the original recipe so I could make it with what I had at home. It was delicious. This makes a large amount. I actually only did half the recipe and used 1 lb of salmon. Hope you enjoy it as well.

Asian Sesame Salmon


1/3 cup honey
2 Tbsp dried, minced onioin, rehydrated
2 Tbsp soy sauce
2 tsp sesame seeds
1 tsp dried, minced garlic
3/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)



2 lbs salmon fillets



Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl. Place salmon in 9x13 pan.  Spoon  honey mixture evenly over salmon. Roast salmon in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with honey mixture.

You could also wrap the salmon in foil packets and cook them on the grill. This is what we will be doing this time around since I don't have an oven hooked up right now with the remodel happening. Dry wall work is finishing up this week and then painting and flooring begin - we are making progress!





No comments:

Post a Comment