Saturday, March 7, 2015

Kids Craft: Painted Water Bottles


I'm always looking for preschool level activities that are inexpensive and fun for my little Emma. The dynamics at home are very different with her being my last one here. She's also got a very "busy" personality. She wants to be busy all day long doing something.


We invidted a few friends over to paint water bottles together. I purchased the plastic bottles at our local dollar store. We then used q-tips and acrylic paint to paint designs on the bottles. When they were fully dry, I sprayed them with a couple of coats of clear topcoat. We then got to deliver them back to her little friends. I've been surprised at how well the painting has held up. She uses her bottle often.

1 comment:

  1. Wow nice, I will try it with my daughter, to craft this nice things!
    Thanks for advice! Here is a link http://ehomeworkservice.com/ which can help you and your daughter with homework!

    ReplyDelete